1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the types of information listed below:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographic location, browser type, where you were redirected from, length of visit and number of page views);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email communications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send us.
3. Use of your personal data
- To administer the website;
- To improve your browsing experience by personalising this website;
- with your consent, to send you by email our newsletter which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive our newsletter);
- provide statistical information about our users to third parties, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
We will not provide your personal data to any third party for direct marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
4. Changes to the Policy
5. Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.